Thursday, June 12, 2014

Final Reflection



The project that I am most proud of is the Oaxacan Animal Bowl. I thought that I had a good idea for my animal bowl, and that I didn't leave any of the clay visible, which is what you wanted. I also had a fun time doing this project, that's what made it one of my favorites. Honestly, I wouldn't say that this had that much to impact my learning in art, sure it was fun and all but I don't see how it could have impacted my work too much, other than it showed me that art doesn't have to be so stressful when it comes to painting. That's how I imagined art before, because it seems very easy for you to be able to mess things up, but it really isn't stressful. It taught me that, and to have fun with art.

This class showed me, like I said above that art doesn't have to be stressful. All and all, our class had a lot of fun, except for the little showcasing in the middle. But we had fun, and it showed me that I really do enjoy art. Now I look at art differently after we analyzed some art. I now try to get into the artist mind and try to figure out what he was thinking about when he/she made this painting, or any type of art really. Also, now I appreciate art a lot more, now that I have done some extensive work with art, I understand how frustrating art can get, and you just have to cope with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment