Friday, June 6, 2014

Personal Space Box

Purpose: Copy & Paste the following onto your blog:
The purpose of this project was to look closely at the work of Winslow Homer so that I could better understand who he is as an artist as well as learn how to describe, interpret, and evaluate works of art. In response to looking at Homer’s work, I created a relief sculpture that is inspired by his work and concepts.
Artists Studied: Winslow Homer

My place is located in Maine. I have a strong connection to this place because this is where I learned to ski, and where I spent a lot time in the winter. I really enjoy this place because this is where my friends and I can go off and do our own thing, and have fun skiing. I enjoying skiing a lot and this is my favorite place to ski. Ya... I didn't choice and object because I don't know what I could have done.



No comments:

Post a Comment